I'm so sad to see this weekend come to an end.
After a rough 32nd week of pregnancy, week 33 totally redeemed itself.
I took my first prenatal yoga class Friday after work, which was very therapeutic.
The yoga instructor is very stereotypical Eugene.....imagine dread locks & lady underarm hair.....
but her voice is so soothing & it was nice to take a few moments to reflect on the pregnancy.
I'm looking forward to going back, especially since my workouts have whittled down to once a week.
Jody & I spent the remainder of Friday evening watching the Mariners game & skypeing with my brother.
It's the best when he's in the mood to chat.
Saturday morning/afternoon was consumed by step class, laundry and deep cleaning the house.
The evening concluded with a Sushi date & trip to Sweet Life for dessert.
This morning I worked my last shift in the nursery at church and prepared for our maternity shoot.
Our photo session was outside of Eugene on a beautiful {huge} piece of property.
Willow, our photographer, is just a gem and made the entire experience so enjoyable.
I'm so excited about seeing all the shots she got and about her coming to take Harrison's newborn photos.
Only 6 more weeks!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment