Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Birthday Week

For those who don't know, this was officially my birthday week.......my 33rd birthday week!
Here's 10 things that made turning 33 BANANAS 
1. Beautiful flowers from my guys & in-laws
2. An evening out of the house to get my hair cut & colored
3.  Finding out I finally got placed in a new parent group.....our first get together is next week
4. A delicious peanut butter pie
5. 
Tagging along with my gal pal, Catherine, on a little shopping trip 
6. The delivery of my present.....a treadmill
7. & 8. My sweet baby boy taking naps without screaming and sleeping through the night
9.  Purchase of a new vehicle with 3rd row seats!!
10.  The addition of the newest Duvall.....Teddy ❤
I saved the best for last

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Teddy is definitely the best! Let's see a pick of the car! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs