We had such a wonderful labor day weekend thanks to a visit from my sweet cousin.
Heather flew in, from Nashville, on Friday afternoon and the whole fam loaded up for a trip to the airport.
I've only added a small handful of pics below, because I know Heather will do a thorough post of the trip, and because she took almost all the pictures.
I'm a good borrower :)
![]() |
| Hanging in the cell phone lot showing H the airplanes. He was more interested in the parking lot garbage....kids are nasty. |
![]() |
| We got tired of blocking H from eating cigarette butts...... decided to give him a driving lesson instead. |
![]() |
| We took Heather for a walk around the neighborhood. Not a shabby view. |
![]() |
| I took Heather down to Pike's Market on Saturday, which was a circus! We enjoyed the madness for about 30 minutes and then headed to lunch. When I say lunch.....I really mean bloody marys |
![]() |
| Heather insisted on taking a picture of me, so I reciprocated. She is much more photogenic than yours truly. |
![]() |
| See....much more photogenic. |
![]() |
| We did a lot of just hanging at our house and playing with the dude. Heather got some really great pics of H in action. This is one of my favorites......that face is pure joy. |
![]() |
| Ok back to the tourist stuff. After church, we took the ferry over to Bainbridge Island for the afternoon. We poked around the shops and then made our obligatory stop at the candy shop. It's almost a given that, if you come visit us, we will take you there and I will eat a 1/2 lb of salted caramel fudge......by myself. It's a problem. |
![]() |
| Harrison turned on the charm with all the folks on the dock. He waved and said "Hi" to everyone who passed by..... what a politician. |
![]() |
| Here we are again..... This was pre-fudge but post sushi {Did I mention we ate a lot?} |
![]() |
| This one is my favorite! We miss you already Heather! Thanks for celebrating your special day with us. Come back soon. ❤ |















It was an amazing trip!!!!!! Thank you so much! and stop with that non sense about me being more photogenic...you are crazy. I just got the Seattle post up on my blog. Enjoy all the wonderful memories again :)
ReplyDelete