Gosh, I've been really bad with posts lately.
Harrison is settling into a really long morning nap, which allows me to adjust to the return of the rainy season.
In other words.....I've been snuggling on the couch and taking cat naps.
Soon this weather will feel normal and I'll get my act together, but until then......I nap.
We did manage to get in a trip to the pumpkin patch before the sun went away and I felt like it was the official kick-off of fall.
Harrison wasn't much help in the selection process, he preferred playing in a big pile of sand.....such a boy, so I chose a pumpkin proportional to his size.
This was the best shot I could get of kiddo and his veggie.
We have lots of fun stuff planned, before our pumpkins turn into Christmas trees, and hopefully I will be a little better at documenting. As long as it doesn't interfere with my nap.....priorities people.
Monday, October 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I'm a big lover of naps!!! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteYour son is very cute. You gave such a great ideas. I was going to the market to buy glitter pumpkin for the Halloween Seattle party.
ReplyDelete