This past month of your life has been so fun and equally challenging. You've always been such a great sleeper, but lately you've been waking up in the middle of the night inconsolable. We're standing firm on not letting you sleep in our bed, so instead you & I camp out on the couch. I pray this is only a phase, but in the meantime I'm soaking up all the snuggles and learning to sleep with you draped across my person. Speaking of snuggles.....you've become quite a fan of your ol' mom lately {It's about time}.
This month has also brought a very strong opinion for/against food. You shake your head and tell me "No!" if I try and feed you like a baby. You want to try everything on your own, but you aren't very brave in your food experimentation. Veggies are out. Meat is not your friend. You do love you some fruit.....and for that I'm thankful.
So here is a list of things you are really digging in your 16 month of being a really awesome dude.....
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse....you crack me up dancing to the hot dog song
- Baths....all day, everyday
- Jumping on our bed {supervised}
- Riding in those ridiculously large car carts at the grocery store
- Your paci {It's going to be tough getting rid of that crutch}
- The ipad and your kid headphones
- Pushing the buttons on the dishwasher {I'm not a fan of this}
- Your Mom!!!! {Big fan of this}
I love you H!





No comments:
Post a Comment