The first night out we had sushi....in Mexico....it was surprisingly good and the company was even better.
Our second evening will live in infamy FOREVER! Let's just say that it involved this drink.....known as the "Bulldog"...
and the owner of the place inappropriately grinding on you while singing a naughty song. We all found it incredibly entertaining and awkward at the same time.......
especially when he sang the song to both my brother-in-laws.
I was skeptical about the mixed drink + beer combo, but it was surprisingly good. Cheers!!
Cute couple sequence......we love these people....
and these people! {Andrew.....natural smile for the win}
{Love that guy!}
The restaurant is covered in school flags and writing on the walls is encouraged. I can only imagine what the place is like during spring break and I'm sure the owner gets maximum hip action {Yikes!}.
Repen' our Alma maters....
The last time the whole Duvall/Shier group was in Mexico was 5 long years ago. Since that time, our crew has added 4 more grand kids and a whole new level of loudness. We met at the beach, the last night, to get some family photos.
Great shot.....
great shot....
fat chance!!
Our faces say it all.....Harrison was like the Tasmanian Devil out there, just buzzing around & kicking up sand.
I do love that I got some sweet pictures of Jody and Grace.....
seriously.....we tried
We spent our evenings hanging together and either laughing at the kids antics or playing referee. The little cousins loved their big cousins.....Harrison always wanted to know where "his boys" were.
And before I forget.....we fed brother chocolate donuts every morning. He was in Mexican heaven!
We loved you Cabo......until we meet again!!
Big thanks to my mother & father-in-law for making this happen.......nailed it!!!















































Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we are looking to trade methods with others, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.
ReplyDelete