So I was reminded of 2 things today.....
1. That Cougar Gold Cheese is good on just about anything
1. That Cougar Gold Cheese is good on just about anything
and
2. Christmas is 2 months away!!
2. Christmas is 2 months away!!
This is the time of year I like to go back in my "Favorites" folder and look through all the websites I've saved for clever gift ideas. When I looked today, I noticed that my favorites weighed heavy on the side of those 4 little ones I call my nieces & nephews. Below are 2 contenders of the paper variety.....

Prudent Advice by Jaime Curtis
I think this is just the cutest idea......who couldn't have used a reference manuel of your mother's good advice growing up?
Here is one of my favorites......
#260 - Sometimes you have to cry it out.
A good crying jag can be cathartic. It's a girl thing. Just don't do it at work
*You can read more excerpts on her website*
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
I saw this book recently on another blog I read and was reminded that I'd saved it in my amazon wish list earlier in the year. It's recommended for kiddos 8-12 but I think it would be great for 2 boys in the 4-6 range.....hint hint wink wink.
I still have some time to decide on presents but I know I will definitely be getting all the little people something fun to play with.....because honestly......who wants to be the lame Aunt & Uncle that only gift books.
With Love,




No comments:
Post a Comment