Forget the long line at Nordstrom or the faux beard at Macy's, this year we went between the fishing poles and under the stuffed bear to find Santa. Most photos I've seen, of toddlers visiting Santa, look like the child is being physically tortured by the presence of jolly ol' Saint Nick, so I wasn't sure what H's reaction would be. I braced myself for tears, but he gave this sweet man the furrowed brow and then jumped in his lap. It was definitely not a fancy operation they were running at Cabelas, I'm talking digital camera and a printer from home, but it was free.....good enough for the mantel!
With the picture out of the way, it was time make a loop around the store. We got lost in a sea of camo, looked at all the tacky home decor, walked through the aquarium and tried on lots of hats......this was my personal favorite.We left the store with a couple new fleeces and a bag of chocolate covered pretzels.
Guess who thoroughly enjoyed those pretzels??







No comments:
Post a Comment