I know there hasn't been much activity on the blog lately, but we have been busy busy around here. We just returned from our first road trip to Oregon as a family of four and had a wonderful time. Before we left on vacation, Jody worked on a big front yard fence project. I did a full post on The Craftsman. Here's the Link if you want to check it out.
Just in case ya'll are wondering how our kiddos are doing, I've added a few pictures from the last few weeks.
Harrison has been spending a lot of time eating hamburgers, hanging with his dad and hoarding toys at the playground. Overall he's been a pretty adorable/fun kid with moments where the terrible two's take over his sweet spirit. He is also working on being a great big brother and loves giving his sissy lots of kisses, which melts this mama's heart.Grace is doing what most 4wk old babies do......sleep, eat and poop {oh so much poop}. She has started to stay awake for longer stretches of the day and is working on holding her head up.






No comments:
Post a Comment